DescriptionRise to the top of the leaderboards with a PS4 Modded Controller from GamerModz® - The Industry leader in Controller Mods, Controller Parts, and Accessories. With our Modded Controllers, your opponents will regret the day they engaged in battle with you.
Our highly trained, professional technicians use brand new original Sony PS4 Controllers. The Modded Controllers go through a rigorous testing protocol before being sealed and shipped by us.
Note: All PS4 Controller Parts and Accessories are 100% compatible with Sony PS4 Controllers - We guarantee it or your Money Back - No Questions.
Send-In Service: This is a great cheaper alternative to buying a full pre-built controller! This option requires you to send-in your working controller and we will switch out the parts and/or add the rapid-fire selection. We will not proceed with your order until we receive your controller.
Pre-built: Our pre-built selection includes a brand new factory controller modded to your specifications!
We stand behind all controllers, parts and accessories we sell. Our expert technicians only use brand new, factory sealed controllers. All mods are done in house, in our state of the art facility - and come standard with a 90 day warranty to cover parts and labor. Select the optional 1 year extended warranty for additional protection.
Rapid FireRapid Fire Mod Options
Every rapid fire modded controller from is fully adjustable by the user. With the adjustable programming, your options for speed settings are virtually endless and your PS4 controller can always be adjusted exactly as you want it.
modded controllers are completely undetectable online, and work on ALL PS4 first person shooter games. Mode selections and rapid fire settings are displayed according to the controller LED's switching modes is a breeze.
SPS™-X1 - Fully adjustable, re-programmable, single trigger rapid fire. Uses a single trigger, RT.
SPS™-X2 - Fully adjustable, re-programmable, single trigger OR dual trigger rapid fire. Settings allow for R2 Single Trigger, L2 Single Trigger, or Dual Trigger Rapid Fire.
SPS™-X3 - The world's most customizable Rapid Fire controller with 20 Modes of Rapid Fire: 5 user-programmable modes and 15 preset modes. The 5 user-programmable modes are fully adjustable, re-programmable, single trigger OR dual trigger rapid fire or burst mode. Settings allow for R2 Single Trigger, L2 Single Trigger, or Dual Trigger Rapid Fire.
All 5 Modes are fully adjustable, re-programmable, single trigger OR dual trigger rapid fire or burst mode. Settings allow for R2 Single Trigger, L2 Single Trigger, or Dual Trigger Rapid Fire.
Juggernaut Master Mod - This is the most advanced modded controller in the industry for the Call of Duty series - Guaranteed! Not only does it contain the un-rivaled SPS™ - X3 Rapid Fire, this mod allows you to use the existing buttons to enable/disable mods and program its features. This means there are NO holes drilled in your controller and NO buttons on the back. The Juggernaut is completely stealth and highly customizable; making it the most purchased Modded Controller in the industry.
The Juggernaut Master Mod includes:
Left Trigger Rapid Fire
Akimbo (Dual Trigger Rapid Fire)
Burst Mode - Set how many shots to burst per trigger pull.
Fast Reload - 5 Programmable Modes - Allows you to reload your weapon faster without wasting a perk.
Drop Shot - When you pull the right trigger your gun will fire and you will drop to the ground, continuing to fire as you continue to hold the trigger (when rapid fire is enabled). Once you release the trigger you will automatically stand up.
Auto Drop - Allows you to drop to the ground immediately, by simply tapping the B button.
Auto Run - When Auto Run is enabled, when you tap the left thumbstick to run, it will automatically hold the thumbstick down for you.
Quick Scope - 5 programmable modes - Allows you to simply tap the LT, which then brings the scope up, focuses in on the target, and fires all at the same time.
Auto Scope - Brings up your scope already stabilized.
Double Tap - Fires when you pull the trigger as well as when you release it.
- What is rapid fire exactly?
- In simplest form, rapid fire allows you to shoot your weapons at the maximum rate of fire the gun allows. This is accomplished by our exclusive SPS rapid fire design that is installed inside the controller.
- How does Rapid Fire Work?
- Our technicians install the SPS Rapid fire inside the controller. The SPS Rapid Fire simulated the triggers being pulled automatically at a rate set by the user.
- What is the difference between Rapid Fire and ""The other guys Rapid Fire""?
- Our Rapid Fire is designed in house, using the latest equipment and latest microcontroller technology. Our controller mods are designed to be 100% universal and 100% undetectable. All of our Rapid Fire code and other mods are developed in house by the most experienced designers in the industry. Check the facts - created the modded controller market and still continues to be the industry leader.
- What types of games are compatible with these modded controllers?
- Our modded controllers are compatible with any first person shooter games that feature single shot and semi-automatic weapons and even some fully automatic weapons.
- Which weapons does rapid fire work on?
- Rapid Fire can be optimized for all single shot and semi-automatic weapons. It sometimes has an effect on fully automatic weapons as well.
- Are modded controllers illegal?
- No. Rapid fire has been around for several years and is not considered illegal. Microsoft is only concerned with modded consoles which allow people to play pirated games.
- Can these controllers be detected?
- No. Because Modded Controllers simulated a real trigger pull, cannot determine whether you are using a modded controller or have a VERY fast trigger finger.
- What if there is a patch released to block rapid fire?
- The way our rapid fire works is that the SPS mod is simulating the triggers being pulled at very fast rate. There is no way to completely block or patch rapid fire.
- Can I get banned for using a modded controller?
- Absolutely not. All our modded controllers are fully undetectable online. There is no communication between LIVE and our modded controllers - well except a very high Kill to Death Ratio!